Bring your astrolandscape photography to another level. Learn how to stack Milky Way images and bring out detail in the night sky from your RAW images. Shooting high ISO is often dismissed and often frowned upon. Learn how stacking high ISO delivers super clean astro and astrolandscape image. Various post-processing techniques and software will be covered.
- Learn how to achieve sharp, noise-free images using high ISO.
- Learn why high ISO is nothing to be afraid of.
- We will discuss various tools in depth and the pros and cons of each.
- Learn how to combine foreground images with the stacked image.
- Learn how to shoot and use dark frames and why they enhance the final stacked image.
- We will discuss bias and flat frames and how to use them.
- Learn the best settings for your camera and lens combination to achieve sharp stars.
- We will discuss best practices photographing the sky using a tracker and without a tracker.
The 3 hour post-processing online session will cover these topics in depth.
The session includes a critique of a submitted night image. (Optional)
Students who complete this class will be able to capture and process Milky Way & astro-landscape images using high ISO and post-processing stacking methods.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Photographers who wish to understand the power of stacking images and how to accomplish the process.
Place: Online Workshop
Date: Saturday, July 22nd, 2023
Time: 12-3 pm EST
Registrants will have access to the recorded post-processing Zoom class.
Group Session Cost: $100.00
To register, kindly follow the instructions below:
These are the links to Venmo, CashApp and PayPal. Graphical codes are below. Please consider sending the workshop tuition ($100) as a friend payment as they all charge fees otherwise. . I will know whom the payment is from based on this form once submitted, so you don’t need to add a description.
I also accept Zelle and checks. Contact me if you wish to use either of these.
I accept Credit Card payments as well. As I am no longer able to absorb their ever increasing fees, I sadly have to pass their fees on to you. A 4% convenience fee has been added to the workshop tuition for credit card payments.
Note: No physical tickets will be mailed out. A confirmation email will be sent to you once payment is received. Please contact me with any questions. Thank you.
Please complete the form below:
There are no reviews yet.