- You’ve had your camera for a while and want to take better pictures.
- You have a DSLR, mirrorless camera or bridge camera & you have no idea how to use it.
- You are bypassing using your camera because you just don’t see the difference between shots from your expensive camera and your smartphone.
- You want to improve the outcome of your competition images.
- Framing (aka composition)
- Thinking creatively
- Image critiquing
- Use of lenses
- Use of depth of field
- Understanding the histogram
- Learn to understand how your viewer sees your image.
- Discuss software options for processing your images.
These are the links to Venmo, CashApp and PayPal. Graphical codes are below. Please consider sending the workshop tuition ($325) as a friend payment as they all charge fees otherwise. Please be sure to submit the form below.
I also accept Zelle and checks. Contact me if you wish to use either of these.
I accept Credit Card payments as well. As I am no longer able to absorb their ever increasing fees, I sadly have to pass their fees on to you. A 4% convenience fee has been added to the workshop tuition for credit card payments.
Note: No physical tickets will be mailed out. A confirmation email will be sent to you once payment is received. I will then contact you to schedule a call to discuss the plan. Thank you.