The Sun. We don’t often think about it as something to specifically photograph until a celestial event such as eclipse is in the forecast. The Sun can be photographed at any time, albeit with great care and proper tools. This workshop will cover how to photograph the Sun whenever you wish and also how to specifically photograph a solar eclipse.
- Learn about the different types of solar eclipses and what to expect in your photographs.
- Learn the importance of safety when photographing the Sun.
- Learn what you need to safely photograph the Sun.
- Learn about resources that you can use to plan.
- Learn about the upcoming April 8th total solar eclipse.
- Learn the settings for creating composite eclipse images.
- Learn the settings for shooting an eclipse time-lapse.
- Learn the techniques and settings for successfully capturing these rare moments.
- Learn why photographing the Sun is always fascinating and within reach with the gear you may already have.
Date & Time:
Saturday, March 2nd, 2024, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM EST
All skill levels are welcome.
This is an online session via Zoom.
Registration is required. You will receive a Zoom invite a few days prior to the workshop.