Date: Scheduled with client ** Place: Boston Public Garden
Cost: $325 (No refunds)* Maximum 2 participants.
- Make sure to dress in layers and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Consider bringing wide-angle or standard zoom lenses, and a telephoto zoom lens.
- Tripod is a must if using a regular camera with an IR filter and a shutter release.
- Bring snacks and water.
- Bring fully charged camera batteries and memory cards.
- Once registered, we will coordinate a mutually agreed upon date for the Boston Garden shoot and subsequent post-processing session.
These are the links to Venmo, CashApp and PayPal. Graphical codes are below. Please send the workshop tuition ($325) as a friend payment as they all charge fees otherwise. Please be sure to submit the form below.
I also accept Zelle and checks. Contact me if you wish to use either of these.
I accept Credit Card payments as well. As I am no longer able to absorb their ever increasing fees, I sadly have to pass their fees on to you. A 4% convenience fee has been added to the workshop tuition for credit card payments.
Note: No physical tickets will be mailed out. A confirmation email will be sent to you once payment is received. I will then contact you to schedule a call to discuss the plan. Thank you.